Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A GREAT day quilting beats any other day!

I just spent a most wonderful day quilting with some of my good friends. We had a potluck lunch and alot of talking about everything and nothing. It totally revives my soul to go and laugh and quilt. Is there anything better? I think not. Now you might think that I am being aweful and don't like being with my family. This is absolutely wrong. However, they do not appreciate the exhilerating act of 'petting' material and the thrill of seeing different combinations of color's put together. They like it when I go and get my quilting fix and come home rejuvinated. I guess a happy mom makes for a happy home. I am going to go now and make flower barettes with mt daughter. The boys are all at work and we are going to have some girl time.

No comments: