Monday, March 31, 2008

Finding Spring one way or another


Springtime has seemed to elude the great state of Idaho. Not knowing if or when the weather will clear, I decided that I needed a colorful pick me up. I went to the local quilt shop and there it was: the new line of Amy Butler fabrics. Now you should all know that Amy has always been a little wild for me due to the baby poop green colors that she uses. But happily, no baby poop green in this line. I quickly picked up some fat quarters and went home to work. I made up a pattern of a bag that I had been thinking about for awhile and presto, my springtime pick me up. Although it still may be snowing outside, the colors have brought me joy.

1 comment:

Des said...

where are you finding amy butler in idaho falls?? do tell! I'm so proud of you kare bear for branching out. :) such a cute bag. get that pattern going!
des