Saturday, April 26, 2008

And The Winner Is!!!


YOUR DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!!!!! THE WINNER OF THE SPEEDY AND STYLISH APRON IS: Kara from Idaho. Congratulations! I will be getting in touch with you today via email for shipping instructions.
It was so nice to read about all of the memories that everyone wrote about aprons. As a general rule, they reminded us of happy times and families getting together. How nice. The pattern for this apon will be on my etsy site next week. Remember Karebear Kwits at etsy.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Thank you thank you! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Love your site wish I could of gotten on in time for the drawing but I will check back frequently. Your apron was so cute, but you already know that Love ya shelto

Kara said...

Hi there, just wanted to let you know I never received the apron. :)