Tuesday, August 12, 2008

China Girls Reunion 2008




My daughter and I just returned from our annual China Girls Reunion. Everyone from our travel group to adopt girls from China get together every year to keep in touch and see how everyone has grown. This year it was held in West Yellowstone. It was really good to get the girls together to play and get reaquainted. It's amazing how they just pick up from where they left off last year and play and socialize. This year, they decided that they all needed email addresses to keep in touch with each other. We all agreed that they could do that under strict conditions. They all agreed and they have now progressed in the cyber world. Attached are some of the pictures that we took of our trip. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lizzie & Ty said...

Hey mom! Hope you had a lot of fun on your trip! I've been thinking about you. Hope your doing well! And I have to say that you are so crafty and SO good at what you do! It's so fun to check your blog to see what new things you've been up to! And I must say that you are such a GREAT mom! Thank you SO much for all you do for me and Ty! We greatly appreciate all you guys do for us! Hope to see you soon!Love you!!!

Des said...

How fun! Something that I did with my daughter and her cousins (corrie's kids)was start a blog for them. You can totally have all the control and you can set it up so that no one can get to it without a password. You won't have random people checking it out. They've been doing it for a year and no problems. Just a thought.....