Monday, October 27, 2008

Back to the Real World

After spending the last month being very busy with a wedding, daughter's birthday, baptism, son's birthday and a 7 day cruise, it's back to reality time. Each event went well and we had a wonderful time. But, I am ready to be home and spend some time with my family. Today I am posting pictures from the birthday, baptism and wedding. What a wonderful family time! I have the best family!
Baptism day. Aren't I lucky to have such a cute family!

Happy Birthday to You 'Matilda Rose Ruth'. Notice she has more candles than the 8 years old that she is turning. She just loved all the colors so we put them all on.

Sweet oldest brother who let 'Matilda' practice an extreme makeover with her new makeup pack that she received for her birthday.

Just married!

Our growing family. Soon we will have to use an extra wide lens.


Mom, Dad and happy couple.

Bridal party. This was a theme wedding. Flapper girls and men in Zoot suits. Very cute!

Me and my cute little son the groom.

1 comment:

Corrie said...

You look fabulous! Looks like fun. I never saw your cruise pictures. :-(