Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Project

Since I work the night shift alot, I have been looking for projects that I can take with me to work on while my patients are asleep. They need to be extremely portable and fast and easy to do. While browsing on one of my favorite websites - www.crochetpatterncentral.com, I found this pattern for kitchen dishcloth/scrunchies. They really remind me of my grandma's kitchen. I have really enjoyed the new apron, dishcloth rage that has been going on. It has really reminded me of the cute things that my grandmother had in her kitchen. I remember her baking with her apron on and the cute crocheted dishcloths that she used. She taught me how to crochet by making dishcloths. This has been a fun project and I plan on making quite a few for myself and my friends. Yes Bill's Babes friends, you will be receiving one at our June meeting.

I would encourage everyone to go to this site. It has such a various array of free crochet patterns that have fantastic instructions and have been tested before they put them on the site. Fun, fast and easy. That's my motto for this month.

2 comments:

Des said...

I just can't wait to do my dishes now! Maybe I'll save them up until June and I get my new scrubbie!! :) I love you karebear! I did check out that crochet central and look what I found!! http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/patterns/farmyard_finger_puppets.php I'm thinking....Be A Good Human Day coming up. finger puppets! I love them and you!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and am interested in doing some of these dishcloth/scrubbies. I went to the website, but haven't found this particular pattern - help!! my email is keyranch@wcc.net.

Teri